Wow, I am so glad that we only decided to post once a week. Obviously, it has been longer than a week since the last post, but we have an excuse. Well, actually two and a half weeks worth of excuses. We mentioned earlier that Taylor had the stomach bug after we returned home from skiing. Despite all of my cleaning and lysoling of everything, Jason got the stomach bug 6 days later. Poor guy was a champ though. He spent most of the night sick and only went into work a few hours late and worked all day. By Friday, Easton had the bug and boy did he have it bad. He had some sort of stomach upset for 10 days. Yes, I did say TEN! Of course by Monday I had it, too.
So after a very long two and half weeks, we are all back to 100%. Thank goodness.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment